When in Time Lapse Mode, the mode indicator is continuously lit. In this mode you can control the acceleration of Wiral LITE by turning the speed wheel.
1. Move the speed wheel clockwise (towards the yellow arrow) to accelerate the unit towards the side of Wiral LITE with yellow direction marks.
2. When releasing the wheel, the unit will continue in the same speed.
3. Pause the unit by pressing the play/pause button on the remote. The speed can be adjusted both in paused and moving state and the speed indication lights will show the currently set speed.
4. When you press the play/pause button again Wiral LITE will start moving in the set speed. See the different speed levels below.
5. To reset the speed completely, click the play/pause button twice.
Time lapse mode should only be used with horizontal line. Incline on the line can lead to overheating.
TIME LAPSE SPEED INDICATOR
CHANGE SPEED MODE
01 CHANGE MODE
The remote is automatically set to normal mode when turned on. Change modes by pressing the mode button.
02 MODE INDICATION
Normal Mode: Mode indicator LED is blinking slowly.
Sport Mode: Mode indicator LED is blinking fast.
Time Lapse Mode: Mode indicator LED is continuously lit.