When in Normal Mode, the mode indicator will blink slowly. In this mode you can control the speed of Wiral LITE from 0 to 1.2 m/s (0 - 3.9 fps) by turning the speed wheel.
1. Moving the speed wheel clockwise (towards the yellow arrow) will make the main unit move towards the side of Wiral LITE with the yellow direction marks.
2. When the speed wheel is released, the unit will stop.
PING PONG MOTION
When in Normal Mode, Wiral LITE can be set to move automatically between the digital end stops. Check out the following steps to see how:
1. Make sure digital end stops are set on both sides.
2. Control the speed with the speed wheel as usual. When you reach the desired speed, press the Play/Pause button to start Ping-Pong Motion between the digital end stops.
3. Press the Play/Pause button once more to stop the Ping-Pong motion.
Digital End Stops might drift. We recommend to use Ping-Pong Motion with little to no incline. If you do want to use it with incline, make sure you have enough space on either end of your digital end stops.
CHANGE SPEED MODE
01 CHANGE MODE
The remote is automatically set to normal mode when turned on. Change modes by pressing the mode button.
02 MODE INDICATION
Normal Mode: Mode indicator LED is blinking slowly.
Sport Mode: Mode indicator LED is blinking fast.
Time Lapse Mode: Mode indicator LED is continuously lit.