Wiral LITE is powered by a 11.1V rechargeable LiPo battery, that can be recharged by using the charger included in the kit. Be sure to read the instructions for use before using both the battery and the charger.
HOW TO CHARGE BATTERY
01 SELECT AND MOUNT PLUG
The charger comes with four different interchangeable plugs. Select the correct one for your area, and insert it into the charger.
02 CONNECT BATTERY
Connect the battery to the charger, and plug the charger into a power outlet.
03 WAIT FOR GREEN LIGHT
When the battery is fully charged, the LED indicator will change from red to green. The battery is now ready to use.
CHECK BATTERY STATUS
To check the battery status of Wiral LITE , hold the play / pause button for 2 seconds. The status will be displayed in the LED below.
SAFETY AND DISCLAIMERS
1. Read this whole document (Wiral LITE User Manual) before charging and using the battery.
2. Never puncture, deform, disassemble, shock or short circuit the battery.
3. Stop using or charging the battery if it swells up, the temperature exceeds 60°C, it leaks or anything abnormal happens.
4. Keep battery out of reach of children.
5. Never use a wet battery.
6. Keep away from heat and fire.
7. Only use the original Wiral LITE charger.
8. The user takes the full responsibility of using this battery.
Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the instruction.
Manufacturer: ABP Group Ltd.
Input: 110-240 V, 0.5 A max
Output: 12.6 V, 1000 mA