New firmware updates for Wiral LITE will be made available on this page.
Wiral LITE Firmware v1.1
The first firmware update for Wiral LITE. The release is mainly fixing minor bugs and issues, but will also add some safety features.
- Reduced speed in normal mode by 20% to 0 - 1.2 m/s (0 - 3,9 fps)
- Increased top speed in time lapse mode to 40.0 m / 131.2 ft per hour. The minimum speed is still 6.6 m / 21.4 ft per hour, see updated speed levels here.
- Crash safety feature: Wiral LITE will automatically turn off for 5 seconds when crashing into obstacles or end stops. This feature is added to avoid situations where the motor is running while Wiral LITE is in one place, as this might damage the rope.
- Standby motor sound is removed
- Sound while Wiral LITE is running is reduced
- Drifting of electronic end stops is reduced
- Bug in timelapse mode for higher payload is removed
- Reduction of vibration in timelapse
- Dead zone in remote control speed wheel is reduced
- Instant LED feedback when turning on / off main unit is added
Wiral LITE Firmware v1.0
The original release used in the first production units. The firmware includes the following features:
- Normal Mode (0 to 1.4 m/s or 0 - 4.5 fps)
- Sport Mode (0 to 9.5 m/s or 0 - 31 fps)
- Time Lapse Mode (3.3 to 20 m per hour or 10.7 to 65.6 ft per hour)
- Digital End Stops
- Start / Pause Time Lapse Button
- Battery Indicator
- Overheat Protection and Overheat Warning
- Firmware Update Mode
- Factory Reset / Motor Calibration
- Pair / Unpair Units